Q. Who are Metro Personal Consultants
A. Metro Personal Consultants (hereinafter referred as Metro) is a professional introduction agency introducing Asian women to men of all races
Q. What are the difference between Metro and online dating systems?
A. There are many significant differences between the two systems. Here are a few of the key differences:
- Online dating only requires people to complete the form(s) provided and submit their photos via their website. No one knows who is behind this information or photos. We, in contrast, require an interview with each client. This ensures the integrity of our entire membership;
- Online dating relies on personal honesty for the validity of their information, while we get to know our clients through many different means including personal interviews, constant communication during the service, social events, and feedback from the people they’ve met;
- With online dating system, there is no one to consult if a customer is not happy or have special service requirements or needs. Not only do we offer personal matching we also provide the support and ongoing exchange throughout the service.
Q. How does it work?
A. There are five steps through which you can access the service:
Step 1: A no obligation interview will be arranged between you and our consultant to discuss the traits and characteristics of the people you would like to meet, for Metro to outline the service we provide and the various membership programs available. You will also be able to view a range of photos of our members;
Step 2: If you decide to join the service, your personal details and photos will be recorded for introductions. You will also sign the Agreement and obtain access to the website.
Step 3: You can make your own selections from our website or request an experienced consultant to make a match for you. However, no matter which way, we will exchange profiles and photos only with the consent of all parties. Only with mutual agreement, can we exchange phone numbers or suggest a man calls a women to coordinate a meeting.
Step 4: We provide support for the communication. So members can treat us like friends to discuss any confusion, misunderstanding, or frustrations, etc.
Step 5: Periodically we organize functions for our members, so they can catch up with someone in person whom they may misjudge from only viewing photos.
Q. Is my information confidential?
A. Yes it is. These are the measures we take to ensure your privacy is protected:
- We will not display your information or photo in any publication without your consent;
- It is your decision to publish your information or photo or both on our website;
- Your surname, address and date of birth will never be provided to anyone.
- Any conversation will be strictly confidential.
Q. Do I need to request an introduction or just wait for you to match me?
A. Yes, you need to inform your local office when you need an introduction including your selection from the website, or request to be matched by our consultants.
Q. How do I search on the website?
A. You will be assigned your own password by Metro staff. However you will only be able to view the member database after becoming a paid member.
Q. What is your success rates?
A. Due to the nature of the service, many people do not inform us of their success. It is therefore difficult to have accurate statistics. However we encourage people to gauge the success rates from some facts:
- All our clients have come to our office and paid the membership fees, which displayed their commitment to the ongoing efforts in finding a suitable relationship. This is the key reason for matching success;
- All our consultants have been thoroughly trained. The matches we provide are based on our professional experience and appreciation of each individual person and their expectations. This process reduces the time wasting which occurs with online dating, night clubs, or social parties.
- Every member will have the freedom to make their own decision after viewing a potential partner’s photos and details. Only when both parties agree, can they contact each other. This system is convenient and transparent, which makes each introduction valuable and sound.
Q. How to find us
A. Metro Personal Consultants have four locations in Australia and New Zealand. The contact details are as follows:
Address: Suite 1708, 109 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Telephone: 02-92210123, or 02-92210125, or 0433560668
Address: Suite 503, 365 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Telephone: 03-96704551, or 03-96704553
Address: Suite 529, 320 Adelaide Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000
Telephone: 07-30109264 or 0403 172390
Address: Level 4, 300 Queens Street (ASB Building), Auckland
Telephone: 649-377681, or 649-377682; Toll Free: 05086387669