Skip to main content
“Dos”in your first date
- Do smile. Smiling is a way to relax yourself and the other;
- Do praise the other person for whatever worth to praise. No one will reject people who praise them.
- Do answer the difficult question in diplomatic way by talking principle, common sense, but not details, nor strong comments;
- Do ask light questions, including interests and hobbies, achievements, some life experience, growing up experience, family, etc.
- Do talk about your achievement subtly and casually, so you can promote yourself in a humble way;
- Do encourage the other person to express, or talk. Be a good listener
- Be open , encouraging and humorous in the conversation;
- Do offer to pay, or share the bill, no matter you are man and a woman. No one has obligation to pay for you;
- Do show appreciation if someone pays for the date, or gives you a present, regardless whether the bill is small or big.
- Do give the second chance even the first impression is not fantastic